Gerald Major S.E.A Scholarship Award
At any age, acclamation for work well done goes a long way, this holds true especially for the young ones. TATECO Credit Union Gerald Major S.E.A Scholarship Awards does just that. All active members who completes the S.E.A awards are automatically entitled for this award, which consist of a graduation certificate and shares from the Credit union.
Listed are the requirements and deadline for the 2021 Awards:
- The Secondary Entrance Assessment Number
- A copy of the child’s birth Certificate or an affidavit, or adoption under deed poll
- The application must neither be delinquent nor inactive
- A maximum of two bursaries up to a maximum value of $5,000.00 per bursary shall be granted each year
- Applicants must be a bona fide member of TATECO Credit Union in good financial standing for not less that 2 years
- Applicants must be pursuing tertiary level courses as may be approved by TATECO Credit Union
- Bursaries will be awarded principally on the basis of academic merit
- Applicants contribution to Credit Union activities will be considered in awarding the bursaries
- Applicants must show evidence of satisfactory progress in their studies
- Bursaries will normally be awarded on successful completion of year 1 of any approved course
- Approved courses shall not normally be less that eighteen months duration
- Receipt of a previous bursary does not debar one from applying for the current bursary
Contact your credit union for the appropriate forms (Available Online from September 2021).